The total cost of the course is £2760.00 Sterling. Normally payment is via ten monthly instalments of £276.00 Sterling.
NB: Please note that the new cost of the course will be £2950 Sterling for all applications received after 1st September 2021. This small price increase will allow CPHT to remain at the forefront of hypnotherapy teaching and research, and provide students with the best possible training. Thank you.
Fees are paid by standing order.
If you live far from the training centre and have to stay in accommodation for one or more nights please make it clear on your application form. We can suggest reasonably priced hotels/guest houses.
Additional Costs (Unless otherwise stated to be applicable by Month 3)
Because we are a very practical course and see members of the public from the outset of the course we have, largely as a ‘peace of mind’ precaution, arranged student malpractice insurance. Generally the cost of this would be £30 – £40 for a twelve month period.
It is a requirement that students join the prestigious Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) as a student member. The cost would be £20.00 and your details would appear on their website register. This cost would be offset subsequently when upgrading to full membership costing £40.00 rather than £60.00.
We also think it is sensible in the modern environment to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if you do not already hold a current certificate. On the course we explain the straightforward procedure to follow. It costs £68.00 and would be valid for three years.
As you are aware CPHT is very research oriented and we have our own programme CORP. Students will become part of the research after Module 6 (i.e. after 6 months) and will be instructed in installing the software onto PC/Laptop/Tablet. The cost of registration is £36.00 and is renewable annually.
And kindly note the small print:
- CPHT reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- CPHT reserves the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent (thankfully this is a very rare occurrence).
- CPHT reserves the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control.
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course.
- To achieve Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and HPD accreditation, 120 classroom hours must be attended and fees be paid in full.